This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.78 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Views: 1,641 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 1999 for $383,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Park
- # Fireplaces \ 2, # Kitchens \ 1, A/C \ Cac, Attic \ Y, Basement \ Full, Basement/Subfloor \ Cedar Closet, Basement/Subfloor \ Entertain Area, Basement/Subfloor \ Full/Bth, Basement/Subfloor \ Garage, Basement/Subfloor \ Office, Class \ Res, County \ S, Deck \ Yes, Den/Family Room \ Y, Detached/Attached \ Det, Dining Room \ Formal, Driveway \ Pvt, Dryer \ 1, Eat In Kitchen \ Y, Finished Basement \ Y, Fuel \ Gas, Heat \ Hw, Inground Sprinklers \ Yes, Last Status Change \ NEW, MBR 1ST FLOOR \ Y, Office \ Y, Patio \ Yes, Picture \ Y, Pool \ Ig, Pool Description \ Vinyl, Refrigerator \ 2, Sewer \ Y, Skylight \ 1, STATUS \ A, Style \ Farm Ranch, Taxes \ 18988.00, TOUR FLAG \ Y, W/W Carpet \ Y, Washer \ 1, Water \ Public, Wood Floors \ Y, Zone \ 20
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 33,978 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0400272000500074000
- Zillow Home ID: 59596578
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $635K-1.05M.
Market guideZillow predicts 11747 home values will decrease 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Melville as a whole. Among 11747 homes, this home is valued 103.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 86.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 11747, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.6% higher than in Melville, and 81.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 11747 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Melville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11747 home values.
|47 Threepence Dr Melville, NY||$618K||--||--||--|
|16 Wincott Dr Melville, NY||$642K||--||--||--|
|54 Threepence Dr Melville, NY||$619K||--||--||--|
|45 Threepence Dr Melville, NY||$619K||--||--||--|
|15 Wincott Dr Melville, NY||$629K||--||--||--|
|56 Threepence Dr Melville, NY||$642K||--||--||--|
|14 Wincott Dr Melville, NY||$651K||--||--||--|
|43 Threepence Dr Melville, NY||$623K||--||--||--|
|25 Wilmington Dr Melville, NY||$643K||--||--||--|
|15 Wilmington Dr Melville, NY||$617K||--||--||--|
|52 Threepence Dr Melville, NY||$617K||--||--||--|
|12 Wincott Dr Melville, NY||$621K||--||--||--|
|11 Wincoma Dr Halesite, NY||$461K||--||--||--|
|55 Threepence Dr Melville, NY||$898K||4||4.5||--|
|65 Round Tree Dr Melville, NY||$633K||--||--||--|
|11 Wincott Dr Melville, NY||$629K||--||--||--|
|12 Riga Ln Melville, NY||$652K||--||--||--|
|11 Wilmington Dr Melville, NY||$637K||--||--||--|
|22 Wilmington Dr Melville, NY||$686K||3||3||--|
|48 Threepence Dr Melville, NY||$659K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Melville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!