- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
490 Gonowabie Rd, NV4 beds, 3 baths, 1,767 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.86 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 460 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,767 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1967
- Parcel #: 12313102
- Zillow Home ID: 7323108
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 490 Gonowabie Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Incline Village market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.6% less than in Reno Metro, and 44.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Incline Village home values rise more quickly than other regions in Reno Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Incline Village home values.
- 500 Gonowabie Rd Incline Village, NV$1.41M643,224
- 470 Gonowabie Rd Incline Village, NV$2.75M52.51,740
- 485 Gonowabie Rd Incline Village, NV$1.1M32.53,168
- 510 Gonowabie Rd NV$2.81M44.52,400
- 459 Gonowabie Rd NV$830K43.52,239
- 580 Gonowabie Rd Crystal Bay, NV$4.19M448,694
- 514 Gonowabie Rd Incline Village, NV$2.63M43.53,057
- 424 State Rte 28 NV$415K211,234
- 458 Gonowabie Rd Incline Village, NV$3.68M342,871
- 449 Gonowabie Rd Incline Village, NV$1.05M432,554
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.