490 Nicole Dr APT C, Bartlett, IL 601032 beds, 3 baths, 1,259 sqft
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1988
- 384 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $185
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $94
- MLS #: 08418953
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,259 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0112113026
- Zillow Home ID: 4348542
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 490 Nicole Drive APT C
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60103 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 16.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.1% greater than in Bartlett, and 180.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60103 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bartlett.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60103 home values.
- 490 Nicole Dr # 11D Bartlett, IL$171K----1,248
- 490 Nicole Dr # 11B Bartlett, IL$138K----1,192
- 490 Nicole Dr # 11A Bartlett, IL$148K----1,248
- 486 Nicole Dr # 10A Bartlett, IL$116K----972
- 486 Nicole Dr APT C Bartlett, IL$139K----1,032
- 486 Nicole Dr APT B Bartlett, IL$138K----1,032
- 510 Nicole Dr APT D Bartlett, IL$109K------
- 485 Nicole Dr APT D Bartlett, IL$159K21.5972
- 486 Nicole Dr APT D Bartlett, IL$174K21.5972
- 485 Nicole Dr # 9C Bartlett, IL$154K----960
- 498 Nicole Dr # 12-C Bartlett, IL$107K----960
- 498 Nicole Dr APT D Bartlett, IL$153K21.5972
- 498 Nicole Dr APT B Bartlett, IL$108K----960
- 498 Nicole Dr # 12A Bartlett, IL$150K21972
- 485 Nicole Dr APT B Bartlett, IL$112K----960
- 502 Nicole Dr APT A Bartlett, IL$164K22.5972
- 485 Nicole Dr APT A Bartlett, IL$100K22--
- 482 Nicole Dr # 8A Bartlett, IL$138K32.51,248
- 485 Nicole Dr # 9A Bartlett, IL$118K----972
- 502 Nicole Dr # 13-B Bartlett, IL$109K----960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.