A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1968
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Finished basement, 289 sqft
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Ceiling Fan(S), 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Amenities Included \ Tot Lot, Amenities Included \ Trails, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ No, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement Finished Info \ Partially Finished, Condo Type \ Traditional, Cooling System \ Individual Unit(S), Development Type \ Condominium, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Energy Features Included \ Multizone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Porch, Exterior Siding \ Brick, FamRm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Electric, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Water, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan(S), Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S), New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 21
- Floor size: 1,202 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Parcel #: M:79 B:96 L:490A
- Zillow Home ID: 57898005
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06410 home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Cheshire as a whole. Among 06410 homes, this home is valued 50.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 100% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06410, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.7% less than in Cheshire, and 37.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06410 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cheshire.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06410 home values.
Nearby Schools in Cheshire
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!