- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4900 Chads Cir, Pace, FL 325714 beds, 3 baths, 2,295 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2004 for $140,200
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 441 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,295 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 108
- Parcel #: 101N29524200A000350
- Zillow Home ID: 70811244
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4900 Chads Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32571, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.7% less than in Milton, and 87% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32571 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Milton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32571 home values.
- 4902 Chads Cir Pace, FL$148K422,092
- 4903 Chads Cir Pace, FL$172K322,016
- 4907 Chads Cir Pace, FL$182K422,173
- 4906 Chads Cir Pace, FL$171K322,016
- 4918 Chads Cir Pace, FL$146K421,815
- 4919 Chads Cir Pace, FL$162K422,181
- 4912 Chads Cir Pace, FL$134K321,579
- 4913 Chads Cir Pace, FL$146K421,755
- 4931 Chads Cir Pace, FL$184K422,207
- 4930 Chads Cir Pace, FL$193K422,565
- 4952 Spencer Oaks Blvd Milton, FL$128K321,580
- 4361 S Spencer Field Rd Pace, FL$187K522,749
- 4946 Spencer Oaks Blvd Milton, FL$192K422,310
- 4958 Spencer Oaks Blvd Milton, FL$189K422,285
- 4940 Spencer Oaks Blvd Milton, FL$144K421,950
- 4886 Spencer Oaks Blvd Milton, FL$230K433,252
- 4932 Oak Hollow Ln Pace, FL$227K43.52,647
- 4369 S Spencer Field Rd Pace, FL$88K321,176
- 4903 Chads Cir Pace, FL$178K322,016
- 4874 Spencer Oaks Blvd Milton, FL$160K422,273
Nearby Schools in Milton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292