4900 Congress St, Fairfield, CT 068244 beds, 7 baths, 6,410 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 28.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- 340 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other, Radiant
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $6,600,000
- Price/sqft: $1,247
- MLS #: 99042564
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 11
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 6,410 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:167 L:002 X:
- Zillow Home ID: 57299021
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4900 Congress Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06824 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.5% lower than in Fairfield, and 44.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06824 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fairfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06824 home values.
- 4909 Congress St Fairfield, CT$1.63M57.56,229
- 4853 Congress St Fairfield, CT$953K433,040
- 4979 Congress St Fairfield, CT$1.5M44.55,153
- 4800 Congress St Fairfield, CT$5.36M577,980
- 5060 Congress St Fairfield, CT$3.35M6812,540
- 5069 Congress St Fairfield, CT$1.25M51.54,206
- 22 Brett Rd Fairfield, CT--------
- 4945 Congress St Fairfield, CT$1.79M555,074
- 60 Brett Rd Fairfield, CT$1.23M44.53,653
- 4718 Congress St Fairfield, CT$1.68M654,456
- 25 Brett Rd Fairfield, CT$795K53.52,856
- 91 Brett Rd Fairfield, CT$1.38M554,956
- 191 Eastlea Rd Fairfield, CT$1.08M544,175
- 101 Brett Rd Fairfield, CT--------
- 4710 Congress St Fairfield, CT$824K332,637
- 5147 Congress St Fairfield, CT$2.14M578,333
- 139 Brett Rd Fairfield, CT$746K22.52,596
- 193 Eastlea Rd Fairfield, CT$701K24.52,664
- 4637 Congress St Fairfield, CT$893K433,182
- 195 Eastlea Rd Fairfield, CT$975K32.53,588
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.