4901 Indian Ln NW, Washington, DC 200167 beds, 7 baths, 6,084 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.61 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $2,700,000
- Price/sqft: $444
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Master Bedroom
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 4.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,084 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 1517 0044
- Zillow Home ID: 438273
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4901 Indian Lane Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Spring Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 92.1% less than in Washington, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Spring Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Spring Valley home values.
- 4861 Indian Ln NW Washington, DC$3.71M54.55,905
- 4907 Indian Ln NW Washington, DC$4.27M73.54,815
- 4900 Glenbrook Rd NW Washington, DC$4.96M86.56,793
- 4900 Indian Ln NW Washington, DC$4.3M66.55,352
- 4914 Glenbrook Rd NW Washington, DC$5.11M1256,797
- 4851 Indian Ln NW Washington, DC$5.31M586,666
- 4910 Indian Ln NW Washington, DC$4.49M45.54,942
- 4880 Glenbrook Rd NW Washington, DC$5.68M776,083
- 4852 Indian Ln NW Washington, DC$4.8M54.55,713
- 4915 Indian Ln NW Washington, DC$10M79.510,858
- 4916 Indian Ln NW Washington, DC$4.09M865,148
- 4859 Rockwood Pkwy NW Washington, DC$3.22M43.54,537
- 4903 Rockwood Pkwy NW Washington, DC$3.02M54.53,675
- 4839 Indian Ln NW Washington, DC$7.91M8109,608
- 4907 Rockwood Pkwy NW Washington, DC$6.16M44.58,142
- 4853 Rockwood Pkwy NW Washington, DC$3.04M73.55,122
- 4915 Glenbrook Rd NW Washington, DC$4.95M64.57,662
- 4901 Glenbrook Rd NW Washington, DC$4.28M545,437
- 4850 Glenbrook Rd NW Washington, DC$9.51M66.57,484
- 4929 Glenbrook Rd NW Washington, DC$4.54M696,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.