4901 Whitworth Rd, Memphis, TN 381164 beds, 2 baths, 2,224 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $3,674,800
- Price/sqft: $1,652
- Parking: 399 sqft
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,224 sqft
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 77
- Parcel #: 079061 A00019
- Zillow Home ID: 42258967
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4901 Whitworth Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the White Haven-Coro Lake market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 49.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.8% higher than in Memphis, and 111.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent White Haven-Coro Lake home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or White Haven-Coro Lake home values.
- 4911 Whitworth Rd Memphis, TN$146K52.52,868
- 4895 Whitworth Rd Memphis, TN$124K422,578
- 4919 Whitworth Rd Memphis, TN$83K422,240
- 4902 Whitworth Rd Memphis, TN$92K321,706
- 4910 Whitworth Rd Memphis, TN$84K42.52,018
- 4925 Whitworth Rd Memphis, TN$140K53.52,710
- 4920 Whitworth Rd Memphis, TN$88K321,992
- 4896 Whitworth Rd Memphis, TN$145K53.52,872
- 4881 Whitworth Rd Memphis, TN$119K422,418
- 4926 Whitworth Rd Memphis, TN$88K421,910
- 4888 Whitworth Rd Memphis, TN$126K53.52,877
- 4936 Whitworth Rd Memphis, TN$89K421,821
- 4921 Sagewood Dr Memphis, TN$89K421,872
- 4880 Whitworth Rd Memphis, TN$83K422,175
- 4939 Whitworth Rd Memphis, TN$88K421,942
- 4913 Sagewood Dr Memphis, TN$102K42.52,145
- 4927 Sagewood Dr Memphis, TN$91K321,759
- 4944 Whitworth Rd Memphis, TN$73K421,874
- 4905 Sagewood Dr Memphis, TN$100K42.51,988
- 4935 Sagewood Dr Memphis, TN$89K421,876
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.