4904 Chalet Dr, Cincinnati, OH 45217
Sold on 8/28/12: $28,000
- CoolingCentral, Other
- ParkingOff street, On street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Laminate
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Additional FeaturesPool, clubhouse, play area, heat/water included in HOA ($225/mo), convenient to city
- Zillow Home ID34358953
- Days on Zillow567
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Neighborhood NameAlpine
- Parcel #5820010013700
- Room Count4
- School DistrictSt Bernard
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Unit Floor #2
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$41,948||$32K – $52K||-$198||$57||03/16/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$754/mo||$603 – $852/mo||-$2||$1.03||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 45217 home values will rise 1.2% next year, compared to a 0.4% increase for Saint Bernard as a whole. Among 45217 homes, this home is valued 46.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 25.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 45217 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 30.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.8% greater than in Saint Bernard, and 145.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 45217 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Bernard.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45217 home values.
Neighborhood for 4904 Chalet Drive
Nearby Schools in Saint Bernard
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005