4904 E Patrick Ln, Phoenix, AZ 85054
For Sale: $585,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow15
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesAdditional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Split,Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst,Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Split,Additional Bedroom \ Separate Bdrm Exit,Approx SqFt Range \ 2,Approx SqFt Range \ 501 - 2,Approx SqFt Range \ 750,Apx Lot Size Range \ 001 - 12,Apx Lot Size Range \ 10,Apx Lot Size Range \ 500,Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks),Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed,Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N,Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Semi-Annually,Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y,Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N,Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint,Basement Description \ None,Buyer Broker $/% \ %,Buyer/Broker \ Y,City/Town Code \ Phoenix,Compass \ E,Const - Finish \ Painted,Const - Finish \ Stucco,Construction \ Frame - Wood,Cooling \ Programmable Thmstat,Cooling \ Refrigeration,Country \ USA,County Code \ Maricopa,Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar,Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen,Dining Area \ Formal,Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached,Elem School Dist # \ 069 - Paradise Valley Unified District,Elementary School \ Desert Trails,Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s),Energy/Green Feature \ Multi-Zones,Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s),Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings,Features \ Central Vacuum,Features \ Soft Water Loop,Fencing \ Block,Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace,Fireplace \ Fireplace Family Rm,Fireplace \ Gas Fireplace,Flooring \ Carpet,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Heating \ Gas Heat,High School \ Pinnacle,High School Dist # \ 069 - Paradise Valley Unified District,Horses \ N,Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Full,Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full,Items Updated: Ht/Cool Partial/Full \ Partial,Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Full,Items Updated: Plmbg Partial/Full \ Partial,Items Updated: Pool Partial/Full \ Partial,Jr. High School \ Explorer,Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave,Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Gas,Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher,Kitchen Features \ Disposal,Kitchen Features \ Engy Star (See Rmks),Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops,Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island,Kitchen Features \ Multiple Ovens,Kitchen Features \ Pantry,Kitchen Features \ Walk-in Pantry,Kitchen Features \ Wall Oven(s),Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back,Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front,Landscaping \ Grass Back,Landscaping \ Grass Front,Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back,Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front,Laundry \ Inside Laundry,Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only,Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks,Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm,Master Bathroom \ Private Toilet Room,Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub,New Financing \ Cash,New Financing \ Conventional,Other Rooms \ Family Room,Ownership \ Fee Simple,Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener,Pool - Private \ Pool - Private,Property Description \ North/South Exposure,Roofing \ All Tile,Services \ City Services,Sewer \ Sewer - Public,Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor,Source of SqFt \ County Assessor,Spa \ None,Special Listing Cond \ N/A,Special Listing Cond \ Owner/Agent,St Suffix \ Lane,State/Province \ AZ,Status \ Active,Subagents \ N,Tax Municipality \ Phoenix,Technology \ 3+ Exist Tele Lines,Technology \ Cable TV Avail,Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval,Technology \ Pre-Wire Srnd Snd,Technology \ Security Sys Owned,Type \ ER,Utilities \ APS,Utilities \ SW Gas,Variable Commission \ N,Water \ City Water,Zip Code \ 85054,
- Construction Quality8.0
- Covered Parking Spaces3
- Elementary SchoolDesert Trails
- Exterior MaterialWood
- High SchoolPinnacle
- Middle SchoolExplorer
- MLS #5034930
- Parcel #21234066
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count8
- School DistrictParadise Valley Unified District (069)
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID7987859
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$394,927||$367K – $423K||+$10,149||$151||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,019/mo||$1.6K – $2.4K/mo||-$70||$0.78||11/25/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Desert View home values will increase 4.4% next year, compared to a 9.8% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Desert View homes, this home is 70.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 37.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Desert View market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 22.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42% lower than in Phoenix, and 45.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Desert View home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Desert View home values.
Neighborhood for 4904 E Patrick Lane
- 4829 E Cielo Grande Ave Phoenix, AZ$522K43.02,900
- 4828 E Patrick Ln Phoenix, AZ$604K53.54,339
- 4911 E Patrick Ln Phoenix, AZ--------
- 4911 E Patrick Ln Phoenix, AZ$695K53.54,339
- 4821 E Cielo Grande Ave Phoenix, AZ$510K42.52,835
- 4830 E Cielo Grande Ave Phoenix, AZ$522K43.02,893
- 4840 E Estevan Rd Phoenix, AZ$412K32.02,108
- 22647 N 49th Pl Phoenix, AZ$752K43.54,339
- 4916 E Estevan Rd Phoenix, AZ$381K32.01,876
- 4836 E Estevan Rd Phoenix, AZ$500K43.02,917
- 4815 E Cielo Grande Ave Phoenix, AZ$510K42.52,835
- 4816 E Patrick Ln Phoenix, AZ$498K42.52,864
- 4819 E Patrick Ln Phoenix, AZ$715K53.54,339
- 4828 E Estevan Rd Phoenix, AZ$391K32.02,074
- 4839 E Estevan Rd Phoenix, AZ$403K32.02,074
- 4835 E Estevan Rd Phoenix, AZ$408K42.02,348
- 22805 N 49th St Phoenix, AZ$437K32.02,265
- 22803 N 48th Pl Phoenix, AZ$518K42.52,835
- 4831 E Estevan Rd Phoenix, AZ$373K22.01,876
- 22432 N 49th Pl Phoenix, AZ$422K32.02,248
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005