4904 Pulaski Ave, Philadelphia, PA 191443 beds, 2 baths, 1,660 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1932
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $49,500
- Price/sqft: $30
- Parking: 0 space
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,660 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 109
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 133120300
- Zillow Home ID: 10240223
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4904 Pulaski Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Germantown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 47.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.8% greater than in Philadelphia, and 68.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Germantown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Germantown home values.
- 4902 Pulaski Ave Philadelphia, PA$127K411,660
- 4906 Pulaski Ave Philadelphia, PA$128K411,660
- 4908 Pulaski Ave Philadelphia, PA$124K411,660
- 4900 Pulaski Ave Philadelphia, PA$145K411,660
- 4910 Pulaski Ave Philadelphia, PA$126K411,660
- 4912 Pulaski Ave Philadelphia, PA$126K411,660
- 313 W Logan St Philadelphia, PA$97K311,422
- 315 W Logan St Philadelphia, PA$90K311,422
- 317 W Logan St Philadelphia, PA$94K311,422
- 4918 Pulaski Ave Philadelphia, PA$127K411,660
- 319 W Logan St Philadelphia, PA$95K311,422
- 4846 Pulaski Ave Philadelphia, PA$143K----2,266
- 4920 Pulaski Ave Philadelphia, PA$128K411,660
- 321 W Logan St Philadelphia, PA$98K311,422
- 4922 Pulaski Ave Philadelphia, PA$128K411,660
- 323 W Logan St Philadelphia, PA$95K311,422
- 4844 Pulaski Ave Philadelphia, PA$197K432,576
- 4924 Pulaski Ave Philadelphia, PA$127K411,610
- 325 W Logan St Philadelphia, PA$93K311,422
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.