4905 Santo Dr, Oak Park, CA 913773 beds, 3 baths, 1,411 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 653 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $474,500
- Price/sqft: $336
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 390 sqft
- Clubhouse, Granite countertop, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: Off Street, Playground, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 166
- Floor size: 1,411 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 8000270765
- Zillow Home ID: 16495298
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4905 Santo Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91377 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Oak Park, and 58.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91377 home values.
- 4901 Santo Dr Oak Park, CA$511K32.51,643
- 4909 Santo Dr Oak Park, CA$423K22.51,240
- 4913 Santo Dr Oak Park, CA$554K331,560
- 4874 Martona Dr Oak Park, CA$456K22.51,240
- 4917 Santo Dr Oak Park, CA$502K331,643
- 4878 Martona Dr Oak Park, CA$516K32.51,411
- 4882 Martona Dr Oak Park, CA$523K32.51,643
- 4910 Santo Dr Oak Park, CA$516K32.51,643
- 4921 Santo Dr Oak Park, CA$498K32.51,411
- 4902 Santo Dr Oak Park, CA$466K22.51,240
- 4906 Santo Dr Oak Park, CA$494K32.51,411
- 4914 Santo Dr Oak Park, CA$530K331,560
- 4895 Santo Dr Oak Park, CA$434K22.51,240
- 4886 Martona Dr Oak Park, CA$541K331,560
- 4925 Santo Dr Oak Park, CA$425K22.51,240
- 4866 Martona Dr Oak Park, CA$532K331,560
- 4918 Santo Dr Oak Park, CA$451K22.51,240
- 4891 Santo Dr Oak Park, CA$518K32.51,411
- 4890 Martona Dr Oak Park, CA$413K22.51,240
- 4922 Santo Dr Oak Park, CA$489K32.51,411
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.