4906 Anniston Cir, Tampa, FL 336473 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,308 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Multi Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $168,800
- Price/sqft: $73
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 441 sqft
- Parking, Unfurnished
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,308 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0347555712
- Zillow Home ID: 63481756
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4906 Anniston Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Tampa Palms, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.3% less than in Tampa, and 185.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Tampa Palms home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tampa Palms home values.
- 4904 Anniston Cir Tampa, FL$202K32.52,308
- 4904 Anniston Cir Tampa, FL$209K32.52,308
- 4908 Anniston Cir Tampa, FL$215K322,286
- 4902 Anniston Cir Tampa, FL$214K32.52,286
- 4910 Anniston Cir Tampa, FL$220K32.52,286
- 4912 Anniston Cir Tampa, FL$215K32.52,308
- 4914 Anniston Cir Tampa, FL$208K32.52,308
- 4903 Anniston Cir Tampa, FL$245K332,308
- 4903 Anniston Cir Tampa, FL$220K32.52,308
- 4905 Anniston Cir Tampa, FL$212K32.52,308
- 4901 Anniston Cir Tampa FL 33647 Tampa, FL$419K42.5--
- 4901 Anniston Cir Tampa, FL$223K42.52,286
- 4907 Anniston Cir Tampa, FL$212K32.52,286
- 4916 Anniston Cir Tampa, FL$216K32.52,286
- 4909 Anniston Cir Tampa, FL$213K322,286
- 4911 Anniston Cir Tampa, FL$207K32.52,308
- 4913 Anniston Cir Tampa, FL$210K32.52,308
- 4918 Anniston Cir Tampa, FL$212K32.52,286
- 4949 Anniston Cir Tampa, FL$207K332,211
- 4915 Anniston Cir Tampa, FL$212K32.52,286
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.