- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Less than 1 day on Zillow
- Views: 5,458 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $760
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $379,000
- Price/sqft: $126
- MLS #: T2754984
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 636 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Built In Oven, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Park, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Surface Counters, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ In County, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ County Water, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Gunite\Concrete, Property Description \ One Story, Appliances Included \ Washer, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Garage Carport \ 3 Car Garage, Interior Features \ Cathedral\Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Features \ Tray Ceiling, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Location \ Lot - Oversized, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Utilities \ BB\HS Internet Avail, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Community Features \ PUD, Utilities \ Sprinkler Recycled, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Exterior Features \ Screen\Covered Enclosure, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning Fireplace, Community Features \ Gated Community, Fireplace Description \ Family Room, Garage Features \ Oversized, Kitchen Features \ Desk Built In, Last Status \ Incomplete, Pool Type \ Screen Enclosure, Pool Type \ Heated Pool, Pool Type \ Heated Spa, Pool Type \ Spa, Pool Type \ Other Water Feature, Interior Layout \ Great Room, Community Features \ Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Garage Features \ Side Rear Entry, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Appliances Included \ Water Aerator Owned
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,651 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 105
- Parcel #: 0875192506
- Zillow Home ID: 45023878
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $330-425K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33596 home values will increase 7.1% next year, compared to a 6.2% increase for Valrico as a whole. Among 33596 homes, this home is 45.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 21.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33596, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3% less than in Valrico, and 270.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33596 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Valrico.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33596 home values.
|4908 Sylvan Oaks Dr Valrico, FL||$384K||4||3||2,879|
|4904 Sylvan Oaks Dr Valrico, FL||$421K||5||4||3,267|
|4905 Sylvan Oaks Dr Valrico, FL||$407K||4||3.5||3,096|
|4903 Sylvan Oaks Dr Valrico, FL||$384K||4||3||2,858|
|4907 Sylvan Oaks Dr Valrico, FL||$381K||4||3||2,847|
|4910 Sylvan Oaks Dr Valrico, FL||$372K||4||3||2,699|
|4902 Sylvan Oaks Dr Valrico, FL||$396K||4||3||2,953|
|3217 Partridge Point Trl Valrico, FL||$353K||4||3||3,037|
|4909 Sylvan Oaks Dr Valrico, FL||$494K||4||4||4,110|
|4901 Sylvan Oaks Dr Valrico, FL||$411K||4||3||3,101|
|4912 Sylvan Oaks Dr Valrico, FL||$396K||4||3||3,041|
|3215 Partridge Point Trl Valrico, FL||$343K||4||3||3,049|
|4911 Sylvan Oaks Dr Valrico, FL||$402K||4||3||3,100|
|3412 Ranch Rd Valrico, FL||--||--||--||--|
|4914 Sylvan Oaks Dr Valrico, FL||$419K||5||3.5||3,337|
|3405 Ranch Rd Valrico, FL||$248K||3||2.5||2,505|
|3213 Partridge Point Trl Valrico, FL||$338K||4||3||3,034|
|4913 Sylvan Oaks Dr Valrico, FL||$402K||5||4||3,080|
|3407 Ranch Rd Valrico, FL||$311K||4||3||2,568|
|3405 Sylvan Shadow St Valrico, FL||$547K||5||4.5||4,460|
Nearby Schools in Valrico
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!