4907 Jean St NE, Salem, OR 973054 beds, 3 baths, 2,459 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3.7 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 1983 for $20,950
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 552 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,459 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Other
- Parcel #: R22540
- Zillow Home ID: 53002407
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4907 Jean St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 97305 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 17.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.9% higher than in Hayesville, and 50.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97305 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hayesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97305 home values.
- 4935 Herrin Rd NE Salem, OR$422K623,143
- 4124 Anne Ct NE Salem, OR$168K321,418
- 4134 Anne Ct NE Salem, OR$145K321,315
- 4896 Jean St NE Salem, OR$145K321,454
- 4897 Jean St NE Salem, OR$232K321,858
- 4906 Jean St NE Salem, OR--------
- 4114 Anne Ct NE Salem, OR$131K321,416
- 4925 Herrin Rd NE Salem, OR$153K21816
- 4887 Jean St NE Salem, OR$143K321,427
- 4875 Schaefer Ct NE Salem, OR$168K321,873
- 4926 Otter Run Ct NE Salem, OR$264K422,200
- 4985 Herrin Rd NE Salem, OR$215K321,530
- 4936 Otter Run Ct NE Salem, OR$319K32.53,153
- 4190 Schafer Rd NE Salem, OR$208K41.51,342
- 4113 Anne Ct NE Salem, OR$157K321,401
- 4874 Schaefer Ct NE Salem, OR$173K421,868
- 4877 Jean St NE Salem, OR$138K321,415
- 4133 Anne Ct NE Salem, OR$130K321,385
- 4916 Otter Run Ct NE Salem, OR$291K53.53,142
- 4125 Cordon Rd NE Salem, OR$381K321,796
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!