1. Marbled Foyer/Entry, Fireplace, kitchen flooring, and bathroom flooring.
2. Granite counter-top in kitchen and bathroom vanities
3. Upgraded Closets
4. Upgraded Loft area for Home Office
5. Designer Curtains
6. Spacious Backyard with Slate Tiles
7. Spacious Sun Room
8. Behind the wall wires already done for various units and speakers/surround sound
9. Brackets for wall mounting TVs
10. Cabinets on both side of garage
11. Master bedroom suite and 2 more bedrooms. a Big Loft with cabinets and a Sun Room in addition to 3 bedrooms. Common living/dinning area and a private family room.
12. High ceiling, bright and airy
13. Laminate flooring on 1st floor and carpet on stairs and second floor
14. 1717 sq feet internal area and 15x14 Sun Room
15. Walking distance to Ardenwood elementary.
- Lot: 4,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Views: 4,470 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $920,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $477
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,927 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 543 043605300
- Zillow Home ID: 25054376
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $860-960K.
Market guideZillow predicts Ardenwood home values will rise 4.5% next year, compared to a 5% rise for Fremont as a whole. Among Ardenwood homes, this home is valued 24.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ardenwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 89.3% less than in Fremont, and 97.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Ardenwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fremont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ardenwood home values.
|4911 Montague Ave Fremont, CA||$653K||4||2||1,214|
|4903 Montague Ave Fremont, CA||$755K||3||2||1,380|
|4956 Friar Ave Fremont, CA||$881K||4||2.5||1,717|
|4899 Montague Ave Fremont, CA||$669K||2||2||1,241|
|Friar Ave Fremont, CA||$743K||3||2||1,380|
|4960 Friar Ave Fremont, CA||$743K||3||2||1,380|
|4915 Montague Ave Fremont, CA||$617K||3||2||1,118|
|4952 Friar Ave Fremont, CA||$758K||3||2||1,380|
|4964 Friar Ave Fremont, CA||$669K||4||2||1,214|
|4895 Montague Ave Fremont, CA||$617K||3||2||1,118|
|4948 Friar Ave Fremont, CA||$873K||5||2.5||1,717|
|4894 Montague Ave Fremont, CA||$689K||3||2||1,312|
|4919 Montague Ave Fremont, CA||$681K||3||2||1,252|
|4890 Montague Ave Fremont, CA||$814K||3||2||1,532|
|4968 Friar Ave Fremont, CA||$745K||3||2||1,380|
|4898 Montague Ave Fremont, CA||$811K||3||2||1,532|
|4886 Montague Ave Fremont, CA||$868K||3||3||1,750|
|4944 Friar Ave Fremont, CA||$752K||3||2||1,380|
|4891 Montague Ave Fremont, CA||$647K||4||2||1,214|
|4902 Montague Ave Fremont, CA||$768K||3||2||1,438|
Nearby Schools in Fremont
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!