4908 Cheshire Ln, Birmingham, AL 352352 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,081 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2007 for $92,000
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Security System
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,081 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Parcel #: 12152000467000RR00
- Zillow Home ID: 889844
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4908 Cheshire Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 35235 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 200% higher than in Grayson Valley, and 73.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 35235 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Grayson Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35235 home values.
- 2 beds, 1.5 baths
1,072 sqft, 1,742 sqft lot, built in 1992
- 2 beds, 1.5 baths
- 4912 Cheshire Ln Birmingham, AL$43K221,056
- 4916 Cheshire Ln Birmingham, AL$50K21.51,068
- 4904 Cheshire Ln Birmingham, AL$113K32.51,332
- 4920 Cheshire Ln Birmingham, AL$73K321,056
- 4924 Cheshire Ln Birmingham, AL$113K321,980
- 5023 Cheshire Ct Birmingham, AL$50K21.51,072
- 1370 Grayson Valley Pkwy Birmingham, AL$89K32.51,814
- 1374 Grayson Valley Pkwy Birmingham, AL$110K22.52,678
- 5027 Cheshire Ct Birmingham, AL$51K21.51,057
- 5019 Cheshire Ct Birmingham, AL$52K21.51,400
- 5031 Cheshire Ct Birmingham, AL$50K21.51,072
- 5035 Cheshire Ct Birmingham, AL$102K321,693
- 1378 Grayson Valley Pkwy Birmingham, AL$146K433,163
- 5011 Cheshire Ct Birmingham, AL$75K321,751
- 4733 Cheshire Cir Birmingham, AL$67K32.51,746
- 4737 Cheshire Cir Birmingham, AL$54K21.51,140
- 4741 Cheshire Cir Birmingham, AL$53K21.51,128
- 1360 Grayson Valley Pkwy Birmingham, AL$85K321,936
- 4745 Cheshire Cir Birmingham, AL$48K21.51,140
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.