4909 56th St, Lubbock, TX 794143 beds, 2 baths, 1,362 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,801 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jan 1996 for $58,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 420 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,362 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: R37799
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 54106376
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4909 56th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 79414, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% less than in Lubbock, and 6.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 79414 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lubbock.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 79414 home values.
- 4907 56th St Lubbock, TX$91K321,564
- 4911 56th St Lubbock, TX$115K321,855
- 4913 56th St Lubbock, TX$134K321,587
- 4905 56th St Lubbock, TX$100K----1,438
- 4910 57th St Lubbock, TX$99K321,528
- 4912 57th St Lubbock, TX$75K321,320
- 4908 57th St Lubbock, TX$89K----1,339
- 4914 57th St Lubbock, TX$86K321,293
- 4906 57th St Lubbock, TX$110K32.51,642
- 4903 56th St Lubbock, TX$112K322,012
- 4915 56th St Lubbock, TX$90K321,396
- 4904 57th St Lubbock, TX$126K332,041
- 4916 57th St Lubbock, TX$99K321,547
- 4901 56th St Lubbock, TX$124K----1,956
- 4917 56th St Lubbock, TX$84K----1,306
- 4902 57th St Lubbock, TX$142K332,663
- 4918 57th St Lubbock, TX$89K321,361
- 4909 57th St Lubbock, TX$87K321,335
- 4911 57th St Lubbock, TX$96K321,470
- 4907 57th St Lubbock, TX$90K321,770
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.