491 Hanford St, Columbus, OH 432064 beds, 2 baths, 1,957 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Close to Downtown, Childrens hospital, bus lines. Agent owned must sell
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1915
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $108,000
- Price/sqft: $55
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,957 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Lot depth: 113
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: 010047436
- Zillow Home ID: 33852454
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 491 Hanford Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Side CAN, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 107.5% greater than in Columbus, and 290.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Side CAN home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Side CAN home values.
- 495 Hanford St Columbus, OH$46K321,344
- 501 Hanford St Columbus, OH$48K311,374
- 483 Hanford St Columbus, OH$49K21.51,461
- 505 Hanford St Columbus, OH$45K211,109
- 512 Frebis Ave Columbus, OH$37K311,011
- 516 Frebis Ave Columbus, OH$38K21884
- 477 Hanford St Columbus, OH$36K21960
- 520 Frebis Ave Columbus, OH$47K321,175
- 494 Hanford St Columbus, OH$67K211,337
- 502 Frebis Ave Columbus, OH$38K211,100
- 509 Hanford St Columbus, OH$59K321,404
- 498 Hanford St Columbus, OH$71K321,540
- 524 Frebis Ave Columbus, OH$54K311,291
- 473 Hanford St Columbus, OH$42K311,200
- 484 Hanford St Columbus, OH$48K211,030
- 502 Hanford St Columbus, OH$49K41.51,589
- 496 Frebis Ave Columbus, OH$37K211,019
- 528 Frebis Ave Columbus, OH$57K421,232
- 508 Hanford St Columbus, OH$40K321,248
- 513-515 Hanford St Columbus, OH$83K622,716
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.