- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
491 N Lyra Cir, Juno Beach, FL 334083 beds, 2 baths, 3,268 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,542 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 1985 for $202,900
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: 480 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Wet Bar
- Bedroom, Cooling System: Ceiling Fan(s), Floor Covering: Wood, Full Bath, Heating system: Fireplace, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Covered, Parking Type: Garage - Attached, Storage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,268 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 28434128260000130
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 46801061
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 491 N Lyra Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33408 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 34.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1525% greater than in Juno Beach, and 3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33408 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Juno Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33408 home values.
- 511 N Lyra Cir Juno Beach, FL$1.39M54.54,532
- 471 N Lyra Cir Juno Beach, FL$1.47M543,581
- Lyra Cir North Palm Beach, FL--------
- 451 N Lyra Cir Juno Beach, FL$777K332,607
- 541 N Lyra Cir Juno Beach, FL$715K343,472
- 530 N Lyra Cir Juno Beach, FL$830K32.52,235
- 450 N Lyra Cir Juno Beach, FL$793K32.22,585
- 540 S Lyra Cir Juno Beach, FL$839K333,737
- 431 N Lyra Cir Juno Beach, FL$765K432,693
- 531 S Lyra Cir Juno Beach, FL$649K432,659
- 441 S Lyra Cir Juno Beach, FL$723K333,438
- 430 N Lyra Cir Juno Beach, FL$968K443,303
- 520 S Lyra Cir Juno Beach, FL--332,710
- 411 N Lyra Cir Juno Beach, FL$819K432,421
- 751 Hibiscus Ave APT 1 Juno Beach, FL$371K341,860
- 421 S Lyra Cir Juno Beach, FL$839K332,403
- 13750 Us Highway 1 Juno Beach, FL$306K431,752
- 500 S Lyra Cir Juno Beach, FL$691K42.52,516
- 480 S Lyra Cir Juno Beach, FL$813K43.52,541
- 410 N Lyra Cir Juno Beach, FL$628K32.53,108
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.