This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Views: 576 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2005 for $277,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Raised Ranch, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,144 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0D-12 B:0000 L:0123
- Zillow Home ID: 67700255
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $155-245K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02721 home values will decrease 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.9% decrease for Fall River as a whole. Among 02721 homes, this home is valued 22.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 53.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02721, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.1% greater than in Fall River, and 19% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02721 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fall River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02721 home values.
|521 Newhall St Fall River, MA||$209K||3||1||1,144|
|486 Wood St Fall River, MA||$254K||3||1.5||1,680|
|481 Wood St Fall River, MA||$251K||3||2||2,016|
|463 Wood St Fall River, MA||$251K||3||1.5||2,038|
|537 Newhall St Fall River, MA||$258K||3||1.5||1,946|
|429 Newhall St Fall River, MA||$201K||2||1||1,272|
|501 Wood St Fall River, MA||$277K||3||3||2,538|
|437 Wood St Fall River, MA||$268K||3||1.5||2,598|
|424 Wood St Fall River, MA||$308K||4||2.5||2,232|
|431 Wood St Fall River, MA||$274K||3||1.5||2,654|
|559 Newhall St Fall River, MA||$219K||3||1||1,756|
|462 Norman St Fall River, MA||$226K||3||1.5||1,478|
|444 Norman St Fall River, MA||$218K||3||1.5||1,476|
|482 Norman St Fall River, MA||$233K||3||1.5||1,574|
|523 Wood St Fall River, MA||$274K||3||2||2,538|
|426 Norman St Fall River, MA||$228K||3||1.5||1,713|
|393 Newhall St Fall River, MA||$275K||4||2||2,178|
|390 Newhall St Fall River, MA||$240K||3||2||1,658|
|413 Wood St Fall River, MA||$198K||2||1||864|
|408 Norman St Fall River, MA||$222K||3||2||1,360|
Nearby Schools in Fall River
K-5 & ungraded0.8 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!