491 Stanton Ave, Akron, OH 443013 beds, 1 bath, 1,139 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,999 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $7,000
- Price/sqft: $6
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 396 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,139 sqft
- Lot depth: 93
- Lot width: 43
- Parcel #: 6811474
- Zillow Home ID: 35457388
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 491 Stanton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Akron market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 71.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 58.7% greater than in Akron, and 255.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Akron home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Akron home values.
- 487 Stanton Ave Akron, OH$39K311,040
- 1036-1038 Clay St Akron, OH$47K211,824
- 483 Stanton Ave Akron, OH$52K311,040
- Brown St Akron, OH$42K311,134
- 1032-1034 Clay St Akron, OH$47K421,824
- 481 Stanton Ave Akron, OH$37K311,040
- 1028-1030 Clay St Akron, OH$50K421,824
- 492 Stanton Ave Akron, OH$48K311,182
- 496 Stanton Ave Akron, OH$63K311,412
- 1024 Clay St Akron, OH$60K--21,824
- 488 Stanton Ave Akron, OH$48K311,188
- 1024-1026 Clay St Akron, OH$56K421,824
- 498 Stanton Ave Akron, OH$70K311,540
- 477-479 Stanton Ave Akron, OH$68K421,584
- 1020-1022 Clay St Akron, OH$57K421,824
- 500 Stanton Ave Akron, OH$71K411,267
- 473 Stanton Ave Akron, OH$32K411,248
- 478 Stanton Ave Akron, OH$54K311,192
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.