- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4912 W Randolph St, Hillside, IL 601623 beds, 2 baths, 1,244 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,552 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $130,000
- Price/sqft: $105
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,244 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 15074200070000
- Zillow Home ID: 3752255
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4912 W Randolph Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60162, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.4% lower than in Hillside, and 220.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60162 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hillside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60162 home values.
- 4906 W Randolph St Hillside, IL$163K421,094
- 4916 W Randolph St Hillside, IL$137K--11,094
- 4911 Cypress Dr Hillside, IL$195K4--3,000
- 4915 Cypress Dr Hillside, IL$131K--11,094
- 4905 Cypress Dr Hillside, IL$145K--11,094
- 4913 W Randolph St Hillside, IL$137K--11,094
- 4909 W Randolph St Hillside, IL$136K--11,094
- 4902 W Randolph St Hillside, IL$138K--1.51,094
- 4920 W Randolph St Hillside, IL$159K--11,398
- 4917 W Randolph St Hillside, IL$137K--1.51,094
- 4919 Cypress Dr Hillside, IL$140K--11,094
- 4905 W Randolph St Hillside, IL$132K--11,094
- 4901 Cypress Dr Hillside, IL$135K--11,094
- 4921 W Randolph St Hillside, IL$125K--11,094
- 4844 W Randolph St Hillside, IL$117K--1.51,094
- 4924 W Randolph St Hillside, IL$146K--11,094
- 4912 Cypress Dr Hillside, IL$147K521,550
- 4901 W Randolph St Hillside, IL$141K--21,094
- 4912 W Hawthorne Ave Hillside, IL$126K--11,094
- 4908 W Hawthorne Ave Hillside, IL$127K--11,094
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.