4912 Yellowstone Park Dr, Fremont, CA 945383 beds, 2 baths, 1,285 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
It?s conveniently located in a quiet neighborhood with quick access to freeways, parks and shopping with short distance to the Silicon Valley. This is a rare opportunity for first time home buyers as well as investors.
For more information about 4912 Yellowstone Park Dr Fremont ca, contact listing agent Mona Koussa
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $621,000
- Price/sqft: $483
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,285 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Parcel #: 525 130208200
- Zillow Home ID: 25039762
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4912 Yellowstone Park Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Blacow market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 73.3% greater than in Fremont, and 61.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Blacow home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fremont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Blacow home values.
- 4918 Yellowstone Park Dr Fremont, CA$626K321,296
- 4906 Yellowstone Park Dr Fremont, CA$635K321,589
- 4915 Everglades Park Dr Fremont, CA$630K321,445
- 4909 Everglades Park Dr Fremont, CA$626K321,296
- 4921 Everglades Park Dr Fremont, CA$632K321,285
- 4924 Yellowstone Park Dr Fremont, CA$634K321,296
- 43324 Isle Royal St Fremont, CA$616K321,285
- 4911 Yellowstone Park Dr Fremont, CA$636K321,445
- 43312 Isle Royal St Fremont, CA$637K321,445
- 43332 Isle Royal St Fremont, CA$623K321,285
- 4927 Everglades Park Dr Fremont, CA$618K321,285
- 4909 Yellowstone Park Dr Fremont, CA$626K321,285
- 43344 Isle Royal St Fremont, CA$629K311,602
- 4930 Yellowstone Park Dr Fremont, CA$649K421,601
- 4919 Yellowstone Park Dr Fremont, CA$760K32.51,943
- 4905 Yellowstone Park Dr Fremont, CA$639K321,445
- 4933 Everglades Park Dr Fremont, CA$640K321,536
- 4915 Hyde Park Dr Fremont, CA$547K221,096
- 4901 Yellowstone Park Dr Fremont, CA$697K321,103
- 4918 Hyde Park Dr Fremont, CA$636K321,285
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.