- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4913 Wythe Ave, Richmond, VA 232263 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,155 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $214,950
- Price/sqft: $143
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Lot depth: 137
- Lot width: 39
- Parcel #: W0190152022
- Zillow Home ID: 12554502
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4913 Wythe Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Willow Lawn market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 18% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% higher than in Richmond, and 95.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Willow Lawn home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Willow Lawn home values.
- 4911 Wythe Ave Richmond, VA$217K21.51,246
- 4915 Wythe Ave # A Richmond, VA--------
- 4915 Wythe Ave Richmond, VA$187K31.51,252
- 4917 Wythe Ave # A Richmond, VA--------
- 4917 Wythe Ave Richmond, VA$182K31.51,450
- 4909 Wythe Ave Richmond, VA$226K21.51,818
- 4920 Bromley Ln Richmond, VA$287K321,749
- 4922 Bromley Ln Richmond, VA$270K321,476
- 4918 Bromley Ln Richmond, VA$309K321,749
- 4924 Bromley Ln Richmond, VA$236K30.51,364
- 4907 Wythe Ave Richmond, VA$224K321,847
- 4919 Wythe Ave # A Richmond, VA--------
- 4919 Wythe Ave Richmond, VA$244K421,467
- 4916 Bromley Ln Richmond, VA$210K311,044
- 4907 Monumental St Richmond, VA$219K32.51,880
- 4905 Monumental St Richmond, VA$231K332,031
- 4926 Bromley Ln Richmond, VA$289K421,635
- 4909 Monumental St Richmond, VA$218K31.51,216
- 4903 Monumental St Richmond, VA$224K431,862
- 4905 Wythe Ave Richmond, VA$270K31.51,695
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!