- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4914 Dickinson Dr, San Jose, CA 951114 beds, 2 baths, 1,196 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 5,500 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Last sold: May 2010 for $290,000
- Parking: 446 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,196 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 68421028
- Zillow Home ID: 19814702
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4914 Dickinson Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Edenvale - Seven Trees market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 19.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 141.7% greater than in San Jose, and 13.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Edenvale - Seven Trees home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Edenvale - Seven Trees home values.
- 4908 Dickinson Dr San Jose, CA$467K421,196
- 4918 Dickinson Dr San Jose, CA$595K42.51,734
- 4902 Dickinson Dr San Jose, CA$478K421,427
- 513 Savstrom Way San Jose, CA$547K42.51,452
- 519 Savstrom Way San Jose, CA$464K421,056
- 525 Savstrom Way San Jose, CA$475K421,196
- 4894 Dickinson Dr San Jose, CA$651K42.52,256
- 4930 Dickinson Dr San Jose, CA$665K42.51,969
- 4930 Dickinson Dr San Jose, CA$600K42.5--
- 4913 Dickinson Dr San Jose, CA$468K421,196
- 499 Savstrom Way San Jose, CA$564K42.51,452
- 4917 Dickinson Dr San Jose, CA$473K421,196
- 4907 Dickinson Dr San Jose, CA$468K421,196
- 4901 Dickinson Dr San Jose, CA$465K421,196
- 4923 Dickinson Dr San Jose, CA$541K42.51,452
- 531 Savstrom Way San Jose, CA$539K421,566
- 493 Savstrom Way San Jose, CA$564K42.51,452
- 4938 Dickinson Dr San Jose, CA$537K431,452
- 4895 Dickinson Dr San Jose, CA$653K432,256
- 4929 Dickinson Dr San Jose, CA$497K42.51,452
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.