4914 Hancock St, Chino, CA 917104 beds, 2 baths, 1,570 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,208 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: May 2012 for $299,000
- Price/sqft: $190
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,570 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Lot depth: 106
- Lot width: 68
- Parcel #: 1014642170000
- Zillow Home ID: 17535228
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4914 Hancock Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91710 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 24.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.9% greater than in Chino, and 26.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 91710 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91710 home values.
- 4926 Hancock St Chino, CA$359K421,330
- 4902 Hancock St Chino, CA$286K321,134
- 4925 Independence St Chino, CA$357K421,410
- 4925 Independence St Chino, CA$381K421,410
- 4915 Independence St Chino, CA$403K421,650
- 4935 Independence St Chino, CA$384K421,410
- 12022 Butterfield Pl Chino, CA$356K421,330
- 4903 Hancock St Chino, CA$356K421,369
- 4938 Hancock St Chino, CA$370K421,330
- 4945 Independence St Chino, CA$382K421,410
- 12034 Butterfield Pl Chino, CA$346K321,134
- 12035 Monte Vista Ave Chino, CA$354K421,330
- 4950 Hancock St Chino, CA$343K321,134
- 4938 Hancock St Chino, CA$364K421,330
- Constitution St Chino, CA$412K421,643
- 4955 Independence St Chino, CA$353K321,280
- 4890 Hancock St Chino, CA$443K432,803
- 4920 Independence St Chino, CA$389K321,490
- 4910 Independence St Chino, CA$369K421,410
- 12021 Butterfield Pl Chino, CA$362K421,330
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292