- Lot: 1.14 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 198 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,344 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 1994 for $173,500
- Price/sqft: $410
- MLS #: 07372349
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, Off street, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Amenities \ None, Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Full, Boathouse/Dock \ No Dock Or Boathouse, Construction \ Brick 4 Sided, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Central, Equipment \ Alarm - Burglar, Equipment \ Alarm - Smoke/Fire, Exterior Features \ Deck/Patio, Exterior Features \ Garden Area, Fireplace Location \ In Great/Family Room, Fireplace Type \ Gas Starter, Heating Source \ Gas, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Interior Features \ Double Vanity, Interior Features \ Foyer - 2 Story, Interior Features \ Foyer - Entrance, Interior Features \ Gas Logs, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Tile Bath, Interior Features \ Tile Floors, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Interior Features \ Whirlpool Bath, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Island, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Walk-in Pantry, Kitchen Equipment \ Convection Oven, Kitchen Equipment \ Cooktop - Separate, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Double Oven, Kitchen Equipment \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen Equipment \ Icemaker Line, Kitchen Equipment \ Oven - Wall, Kitchen Equipment \ Refrigerator, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Private Backyard, Parking \ 3 Car Or More, Parking \ Auto Garage Door, Parking \ Garage, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Roof Type \ Composition, Rooms \ Bonus Room, Rooms \ DR - Separate, Rooms \ Master On Main Level, Style \ French Provincial, Water/Sewer \ Public Water, Water/Sewer \ Sewer Connected
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: French
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 5,359 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 17 0136 LL050
- Zillow Home ID: 35906334
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $588K-2.24M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30327 home values will rise 3.9% next year, compared to a 4.2% rise for Sandy Springs as a whole. Among 30327 homes, this home is 177.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 66.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30327, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.3% lower than in Sandy Springs, and 16.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 30327 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sandy Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30327 home values.
|335 Mount Paran Rd Atlanta, GA||$1.37M||6||5.5||4,934|
|4922 Powers Ferry Rd Atlanta, GA||$638K||3||3||2,016|
|355 Mount Paran Rd Atlanta, GA||$1.4M||5||5.5||5,465|
|325 Mount Paran Rd Atlanta, GA||$786K||4||5||3,260|
|4885 Powers Ferry Rd Atlanta, GA||$911K||--||--||--|
|4885 Powers Ferry Rd NW Atlanta, GA||$1.03M||5||7||--|
|215 Powers Cv Atlanta, GA||$1.05M||5||4.5||4,547|
|4932 Powers Ferry Rd Atlanta, GA||$1.18M||5||7||5,273|
|405 Laurel Chase Ct Atlanta, GA||$975K||4||4.5||3,457|
|225 Powers Cv Atlanta, GA||$1.32M||4||4.5||6,000|
|395 Laurel Chase Ct Atlanta, GA||$1.47M||5||6||6,080|
|415 Laurel Chase Ct Atlanta, GA||$1.19M||5||4.5||5,596|
|4887 Powers Ferry Rd Atlanta, GA||$840K||5||4||3,940|
|205 Powers Cv NW Atlanta, GA||$999K||5||5||4,040|
|4881 Powers Ferry Rd Atlanta, GA||$1.69M||10||5.5||6,265|
|425 Laurel Chase Ct Atlanta, GA||$1.23M||5||5.5||5,829|
|4875 Powers Ferry Rd Atlanta, GA||$980K||4||3||4,114|
|385 Laurel Chase Ct Atlanta, GA||$1.38M||5||6||4,728|
|4934 Powers Ferry Rd Atlanta, GA||$1.88M||5||7||6,565|
|4891 Powers Ferry Rd Atlanta, GA||$679K||5||3||2,076|
Nearby Schools in Sandy Springs
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!