4915 Mirage Ave, Holiday, FL 346902 beds, 1 bath, 816 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $55,000
- Price/sqft: $67
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 288 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 816 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 312616021A000004620
- Zillow Home ID: 46449857
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4915 Mirage Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34690 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.8% less than in Holiday, and 82.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 34690 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Holiday.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34690 home values.
- 4909 Mirage Ave Holiday, FL$43K--1.51,004
- 4923 Mirage Ave Holiday, FL$45K--1.51,004
- 4914 Guardian Ave Holiday, FL$55K--1.5864
- 4922 Guardian Ave Holiday, FL$53K221,032
- 4908 Guardian Ave Holiday, FL$43K--1.5984
- 4914 Mirage Ave Holiday, FL$44K--1816
- 4929 Mirage Ave Holiday, FL$46K--1.51,004
- 4903 Mirage Ave Holiday, FL$69K221,250
- 4922 Mirage Ave Holiday, FL$58K--11,116
- 4908 Mirage Ave Holiday, FL$45K--1.51,004
- 4928 Guardian Ave Holiday, FL$68K31.51,300
- 4902 Guardian Ave Holiday, FL$53K221,020
- 4928 Mirage Ave Holiday, FL$45K--1.51,004
- 4902 Mirage Ave Holiday, FL$63K--1.51,046
- 4935 Mirage Ave Holiday, FL$54K--1.51,008
- 4915 Vision Ave Holiday, FL$54K21816
- 4915 Guardian Ave Holiday, FL$47K--1.51,008
- 4923 Vision Ave Holiday, FL$42K--1.5864
- 4909 Vision Ave Holiday, FL$45K21.51,004
- 4909 Guardian Ave Holiday, FL$82K321,329
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.