4915 Pilgrims Path Way, Tampa, FL 336113 beds, 3 baths, 2,865 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $369,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood products
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,865 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2136605726
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4915 Pilgrims Path Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ballast Point, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60% less than in Tampa, and 26.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Ballast Point home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ballast Point home values.
- 4915 Pilgrims Path Way Tampa, FL$484K332,865
- 4913 Pilgrims Path Way Tampa, FL$428K33.52,466
- 4911 Pilgrims Path Way # C Tampa, FL$363K332,387
- 4909 Pilgrims Path Way Tampa, FL$329K32.52,136
- 5001 Pilgrims Path Way # A1 Tampa, FL$395K232,354
- Bayshore Blvd UNIT 116 Tampa, FL$469K32.52,500
- Bayshore Blvd UNIT 125 Tampa, FL$398K32.52,248
- 5001 Pilgrims Path Way # A2 Tampa, FL$410K232,354
- 5002 S Elberon St Tampa, FL$518K43.52,512
- 5001 Pilgrims Path Way # A3 Tampa, FL$403K232,354
- 5001 Pilgrims Path Way # A8 Tampa, FL$404K232,354
- 4907 Pilgrims Path Way Tampa, FL$422K33.52,362
- 5001 Pilgrims Path Way APT D Tampa, FL$450K232,648
- 4907 Bayshore Blvd UNIT 118 Tampa, FL$512K332,724
- 4907 Bayshore Blvd UNIT 117 Tampa, FL$541K33.52,724
- 2708 W Marlin Ave Tampa, FL$1.08M444,220
- 4907 Bayshore Blvd UNIT 119 Tampa, FL$448K32.52,248
- 4907 Bayshore Blvd UNIT 116 Tampa, FL$469K322,500
- 4907 Bayshore Blvd UNIT 120 Tampa, FL$434K32.52,050
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292