- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Views: 3,821 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $930,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $639
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- View: City
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable \ Not Disclosed, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Building Type \ Detached, Listing Class \ Residential, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Family Room, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Horse Property \ No, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Flooring \ Hardwood, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Water \ Public, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Listing Service \ Full Service, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Heating \ Central Forced Air - Gas, Garage Parking Features \ On Street, Foundation \ Crawl Space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,456 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 104
- Lot width: 63
- Parcel #: 38145120
- Zillow Home ID: 19650791
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.07-1.46M.
Market guideZillow predicts West San Jose home values will increase 5.9% next year, compared to a 7.1% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among West San Jose homes, this home is valued 27.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West San Jose, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.8% lower than in San Jose, and 94.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
|4922 Moorpark Ave San Jose, CA||$1.24M||4||2||1,569|
|4912 Moorpark Ave San Jose, CA||$1.26M||3||2||1,635|
|4926 Moorpark Ave San Jose, CA||$1.19M||3||2||1,382|
|4906 Moorpark Ave San Jose, CA||$1.24M||4||2||1,569|
|727 Springwood Dr San Jose, CA||$1.29M||3||2||1,778|
|735 Springwood Dr San Jose, CA||$1.24M||4||2||1,569|
|719 Springwood Dr San Jose, CA||$1.18M||3||2||1,382|
|743 Springwood Dr San Jose, CA||$1.19M||3||2||1,456|
|4932 Moorpark Ave San Jose, CA||$1.27M||4||2||1,569|
|4902 Moorpark Ave San Jose, CA||$1.21M||3||2||1,456|
|711 Springwood Dr San Jose, CA||$1.26M||4||2||1,681|
|751 Springwood Dr San Jose, CA||$1.28M||4||2||1,569|
|4936 Moorpark Ave San Jose, CA||$1.35M||3||2||1,395|
|4896 Moorpark Ave San Jose, CA||$1.18M||3||2||1,395|
|759 Springwood Dr San Jose, CA||$1.38M||5||3||1,908|
|705 Springwood Dr San Jose, CA||$1.29M||4||2||1,764|
|4942 Moorpark Ave San Jose, CA||$1.3M||3||2||1,456|
|4892 Moorpark Ave San Jose, CA||$1.58M||4||6||2,242|
|736 Springwood Dr San Jose, CA||$1.22M||3||2||1,456|
|767 Springwood Dr San Jose, CA||$1.44M||4||3||2,089|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!