4918 Canterbury Dr, San Diego, CA 921165 beds, 4 baths, 3,553 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2008 for $965,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,553 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4404810100
- Zillow Home ID: 16949015
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4918 Canterbury Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kensington, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.9% higher than in San Diego, and 13.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Kensington home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kensington home values.
- Canterbury Dr San Diego, CA--------
- 4926 Canterbury Dr San Diego, CA$778K421,950
- 4934 Canterbury Dr San Diego, CA$821K322,182
- 4870 Sussex Dr San Diego, CA$872K332,346
- 4904 Canterbury Dr San Diego, CA$769K221,750
- 4940 Canterbury Dr San Diego, CA$890K532,332
- 4866 Sussex Dr San Diego, CA$885K32.52,268
- 4925 Canterbury Dr San Diego, CA$948K442,986
- 4939 Canterbury Dr San Diego, CA$662K321,495
- 4917 Canterbury Dr San Diego, CA$662K31.51,456
- 4950 Canterbury Dr San Diego, CA$1.16M553,420
- 4909 Canterbury Dr San Diego, CA$912K432,524
- 4945 Canterbury Dr San Diego, CA$755K332,250
- 4862 Sussex Dr San Diego, CA$715K311,517
- 4901 Canterbury Dr San Diego, CA$760K221,726
- 4949 Canterbury Dr San Diego, CA$744K31.51,848
- 4958 Canterbury Dr San Diego, CA$714K432,187
- 4957 Canterbury Dr San Diego, CA$598K21.51,390
- 4964 Canterbury Dr San Diego, CA$705K321,656
- 4866 Canterbury Dr San Diego, CA$800K322,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!