4918 New Kent Rd, Richmond, VA 232253 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,480 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,957 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1932
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $295,500
- Price/sqft: $200
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 528 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,480 sqft
- Lot depth: 159
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: S0060221018
- Zillow Home ID: 12540985
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4918 New Kent Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Forest Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 500% higher than in Richmond, and 82.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Forest Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Forest Hill home values.
- 4916 New Kent Rd Richmond, VA$345K41.51,736
- 4920 New Kent Rd Richmond, VA$343K332,023
- 4916 New Kent Rd Richmond, VA$248K31.5--
- 4717 King William Rd Richmond, VA$349K421,941
- 4719 King William Rd Richmond, VA$267K41.51,875
- 4715 King William Rd Richmond, VA$373K32.52,262
- 4914 New Kent Rd Richmond, VA$385K32.52,070
- 4922 New Kent Rd Richmond, VA--------
- 4713 King William Rd Richmond, VA$319K41.51,494
- 1707 Westover Hills Blvd Richmond, VA$429K432,473
- 4711 King William Rd Richmond, VA$239K31.51,821
- 4910 New Kent Rd Richmond, VA$496K32.52,394
- 4913 New Kent Rd Richmond, VA$516K43.52,165
- 4716 King William Rd Richmond, VA$287K32.51,974
- 4718 King William Rd Richmond, VA$465K42.52,378
- 4714 King William Rd Richmond, VA$264K321,819
- 4720 King William Rd Richmond, VA$224K311,267
- 4709 King William Rd Richmond, VA$277K322,074
- 1609 Westover Hills Blvd Richmond, VA$281K42.51,750
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.