4919 Nebraska Ave NW, Washington, DC 200084 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,932 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,881 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $930,000
- Price/sqft: $481
- Finished basement
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,932 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 1983 0815
- Zillow Home ID: 451876
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4919 Nebraska Avenue Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wakefield market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.1% greater than in Washington, and 4.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Wakefield home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wakefield home values.
- 4923 Nebraska Ave NW Washington, DC$931K42.52,086
- 4927 Nebraska Ave NW Washington, DC$1.28M43.52,326
- 3633 Everett St NW Washington, DC$1.19M33.51,950
- 3636 Everett St NW Washington, DC$1.2M42.52,270
- 3640 Everett St NW Washington, DC$1.32M43.52,554
- 3640 Fessenden St NW Washington, DC$934K43.51,986
- 3634 Everett St NW Washington, DC$986K43.52,231
- 4905 Reno Rd NW Washington, DC$1.13M442,361
- 3631 Everett St NW Washington, DC$1.01M42.51,910
- 3632 Everett St NW Washington, DC$1.16M442,116
- 3636 Fessenden St NW Washington, DC$691K321,152
- 4901 Reno Rd NW Washington, DC$997K432,375
- 3633 Ellicott St NW Washington, DC$1.25M33.52,126
- 3629 Everett St NW Washington, DC$1.05M44.52,067
- 3630 Everett St NW Washington, DC$1.09M52.51,990
- 3634 Fessenden St NW Washington, DC$794K331,268
- 3629 Ellicott St NW Washington, DC$1.15M43.52,126
- 3627 Everett St NW Washington, DC$1.04M441,910
- 3630 Fessenden St NW Washington, DC$616K321,152
- 3628 Everett St NW Washington, DC$1.09M431,990
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.