- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- 156 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,398 all time views
- 128 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $140
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2001 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $53
- MLS #: 13055925
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Financing Proposed \ Cash, Architectural Style \ Traditional, Community Features \ Club House, Internet Exposure \ Members IDX Websites, Community Features \ Community Pool, Internet Exposure \ NTREIS Translator, Community Features \ Gated Entrance, Internet Exposure \ REALTOR.com, Community Features \ Golf, Internet Exposure \ TexasRealEstate.com, Community Features \ Greenbelt, Lot Size Units \ Acres, Community Features \ Guarded Entrance, Building Area Source \ Tax, Community Features \ Perimeter Fencing, Community Features \ Tennis, Energy Saving Features \ Ceiling Fans, Exterior Features \ Covered Porch(es), Exterior Features \ Gutters, Exterior Features \ Patio Covered, Other Equipment \ Range\Oven-Electric, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Central Air-Elec, Association Type \ Mandatory, Community Features \ Park, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Community Features \ Playground, Internet Exposure \ Syndicate Listing, Construction Materials \ Siding, Heating \ Central Heat-Elec, Fireplace Features \ Wood Burning, Lot Features \ Lrg. Backyard Grass, Lot Features \ Some Trees, Lot Features \ Cul De Sac, Other Equipment \ Vent Mechanism, Lot Features \ Subdivision, Lot Size \ Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero), Other Equipment \ Dishwasher, Other Equipment \ Disposal, Exterior Features \ Deck, Lot Features \ Heavily Treed, Structural Style \ Single Detached, Fencing \ Metal, Utilities \ Concrete, Construction Materials \ Rock\Stone, Exterior Features \ Balcony, Exterior Features \ Covered Deck, Utilities \ All Weather Road, Interior Features \ Other, Internet Exposure \ Realtors Property Resource, Utilities \ MUD Sewer, Utilities \ MUD Water, Lot Features \ Golf Course Lot, County Or Parish \ Hood, Community Features \ Boat Ramp, Foundation Details \ Slab, Possession \ Negotiable, Roof \ Composition, Financing Proposed \ Conventional, Financing Proposed \ FHA, Financing Proposed \ VA, Financing Proposed \ Texas Vet, Association Fee Includes \ Full Use of Facilities, Lot Features \ Creek, Association Fee Includes \ Management Fees, Community Features \ Marina, Association Fee Includes \ Security, Lot Features \ Landscaped, Parking Features \ Attached, Parking Features \ Covered, Property Sub Type \ RES-Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Transaction Type \ For Sale, Parking Features \ Opener, Association Fee \ 140, Internet Exposure \ Zillow
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,322 sqft
- Parcel #: 11656.000.0978.0
- Zillow Home ID: 80302785
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $154-180K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Texas home values will rise 2.2% next year. Among 76049 homes, this home is 35.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 42.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 76049, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.3% greater than in Granbury, and 55.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 76049 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Granbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|4917 Viejo Ct Granbury, TX||$206K||4||2.5||2,380|
|4923 Viejo Ct Granbury, TX||$192K||3||2||2,118|
|4921 Viejo Ct Granbury, TX||$308K||3||3||3,316|
|4921 Viejo Ct Granbury, TX||$315K||3||2.5||3,316|
|4923 Viejo Ct Decordova, TX||$191K||3||2||2,118|
|4908 Viejo Ct Decordova, TX||$217K||3||2||2,595|
|4913 Viejo Ct Granbury, TX||$126K||--||--||1,574|
|4925 Viejo Ct Granbury, TX||$213K||--||--||2,534|
|4922 Viejo Ct Granbury, TX||$257K||--||--||2,604|
|4920 Viejo Ct Granbury, TX||$304K||--||--||3,274|
|4924 Viejo Ct Granbury, TX||$216K||--||--||2,531|
|4918 Viejo Ct Granbury, TX||$213K||--||--||2,293|
|4911 Viejo Ct Granbury, TX||$163K||--||--||2,064|
|4916 Viejo Ct Granbury, TX||$212K||--||--||2,286|
|4909 Viejo Ct Granbury, TX||$294K||3||4||3,400|
|4914 Viejo Ct Granbury, TX||$129K||2||2||1,396|
|4927 Viejo Ct Granbury, TX||$188K||3||2||1,781|
|4928 Viejo Ct Granbury, TX||$270K||3||2.1||2,911|
|4912 Viejo Ct Granbury, TX||$143K||--||2||1,738|
|4907 Viejo Ct Granbury, TX||$185K||--||--||2,388|
Nearby Schools in Granbury
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!