492 Massachusetts Ave APT 21, Boston, MA 021182 beds, 1 bath, 850 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Last sold: Jul 2007 for $390,000
- Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 850 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: W:09 P:00789 S:006
- Zillow Home ID: 67094834
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 492 Massachusetts Avenue APT 21
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75.9% less than in Boston, and 90.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
- 781 Tremont St Boston, MA--11800
- 777 Tremont St UNIT 4 Boston, MA$579K321,062
- 777 Tremont St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$483K11645
- 777 Tremont St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$507K11645
- 777 Tremont St Boston, MA$631K21.5760
- Massachusetts Ave UNIT 1 Boston, MA$582K22990
- 780 Tremont St # A Boston, MA$628KStudio--1,100
- 780 Tremont St # 5 Boston, MA$460K21--
- 780 Tremont St Boston, MA$480K111,100
- 775 Tremont St # 1 Boston, MA--21.5--
- 775 Tremont St APT 1R Boston, MA--21.5--
- 502 Massachusetts Ave Boston, MA$548K42--
- 492 Massachusetts Ave APT 62 Boston, MA$482K2199,999
- 492 Massachusetts Ave APT 63 Boston, MA$698K211,086
- 492 Massachusetts Ave APT 71 Boston, MA$517K21871
- 492 Massachusetts Ave APT 23 Boston, MA$680K311,086
- 492 Massachusetts Ave APT 32 Boston, MA$468K21832
- 492 Massachusetts Ave APT 61 Boston, MA$526K21871
- 492 Massachusetts Ave APT 22 Boston, MA$489K21832
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292