4921 8th Ter S, Birmingham, AL 35222
Sold on 12/20/13: $127,000
Crestwood, part of the Woodlawn Highlands Historic District , was one of the first post-World War II subdivisions in Birmingham and remains one of the largest in the Birmingham area. Convenience coupled with the character of an older neighborhood, and a sense of strong civic pride, has made it the darling of young urban professionals for more than a decade now.
Come shop at the specialty gift store Urban Cottage or antique shop at Urban Suburban. Take a break at Crestwood Coffee company for fair trade and organic coffees. You can also enjoy a variety of pastries, sandwiches and soups in this funky yet comfortable spot. Try the outdoor patio in front for people watching, or relax on the private back patio. Crestwood Tavern provides a nightlife option with no smoking inside, music on the patio, a bite to eat or shoot a game of pool. If you would rather, order to go and picnic at the newly renovated Crestwood Park where you can watch a pick up game of football, play tennis or take a walk around the track. On your way home you can stop into Vineyard Market and pick up those last minute items.
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Ceiling Fan
- Security System
- Additional Featuresstainless steel appliances, storage building; ridge vents; gas water heater
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Pantry
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow81
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
- Neighborhood NameCrestwood
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count8
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeBungalow
- Zillow Home ID2111656180
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$67,109||$40K – $101K||-$3,618||--||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$762/mo||$663 – $861/mo||-$8||--||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 35222 home values will rise 1.9% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Birmingham as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 35222 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.2% lower than in Birmingham, and 91.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 35222 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Birmingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35222 home values.
Neighborhood for 4921 8th Ter S
- 4925 8th Ter S Birmingham, AL$151K31.01,356
- 4927 8th Ter S Birmingham, AL$150K31.01,275
- 4921 8th Ter S Birmingham, AL$147K31.01,170
- 4933 8th Ter S Birmingham, AL$164K31.01,447
- 4926 8th Ter S Birmingham, AL$163K31.01,176
- 4920 8th Ter S Birmingham, AL$140K21.01,008
- 4917 8th Ter S Birmingham, AL$147K31.01,389
- 4930 8th Ter S Birmingham, AL$151K32.01,136
- 4937 8th Ter S Birmingham, AL$122K32.01,277
- 4938 8th Ter S Birmingham, AL$204K32.01,632
- 4913 8th Ter S Birmingham, AL$154K31.01,224
- 4941 8th Ter S Birmingham, AL$162K32.01,604
- 4905 7th Ave S Birmingham, AL$156K31.01,092
- 4909 7th Ave S Birmingham, AL$159K31.01,210
- 4945 8th Ter S Birmingham, AL$98K21.0763
- 4909 8th Ter S Birmingham, AL$117K21.0932
- 4913 7th Ave S Birmingham, AL$161K31.01,200
Nearby Schools in Birmingham
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005