- Lot: 8,812 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Views: 584 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $218,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $120
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 440 sqft
- Add'l Green Features \ No, Air Conditioning \ Central, Basement Description \ Finished, Basement Description \ Walkout, Dining Room \ Dining Areas, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Rm, Driveway \ Concrete, ENERGY STAR qualified new home \ No, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Foundation \ Poured, Garage \ 2 Attached, Geo/Solar Thermal Y/N \ No, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, HERS Rating \ No, How To Show \ Call First then LB, IDX Display Address \ Yes, Included Items \ Dishwasher, Included Items \ Microwave, Included Items \ Refrigerator, Included Items \ Stove, Interior Features \ Carpeting, Interior Features \ Laminate Floors, LEED for Homes Y/N \ No, Natl Assoc of Home Builders \ No, Other Rooms \ See Remarks, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, REO \ No, Sell Disclose \ Yes, Sewer \ City, Solar \ No, Status \ Active, Street Feature \ Concrete, Street Type \ STREET, Style \ Two Story, Terms Available \ Cash, Terms Available \ Conventional, Terms Available \ Fha, Terms Available \ See Remarks, Terms Available \ Va, Water \ City
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,816 sqft
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 31202103722000
- Zillow Home ID: 68178381
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $179-225K.
Market guideZillow predicts 50322 home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.5% increase for Urbandale as a whole. Among 50322 homes, this home is valued 28.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 6.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 50322, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.7% higher than in Urbandale, and 30.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50322 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Urbandale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50322 home values.
|4927 68th St Urbandale, IA||$211K||3||3||1,728|
|4919 68th St Urbandale, IA||$214K||3||2.5||1,868|
|4931 68th St Urbandale, IA||$211K||3||3||1,854|
|4915 68th St Urbandale, IA||$222K||4||2||2,172|
|4922 68th St Urbandale, IA||$213K||3||2.5||1,786|
|4935 68th St Urbandale, IA||$209K||3||2.5||1,749|
|4918 68th St Urbandale, IA||$208K||3||2.5||1,732|
|4911 68th St Urbandale, IA||$211K||3||2.5||2,068|
|4926 68th St Urbandale, IA||$206K||3||2.5||1,613|
|4930 68th St Urbandale, IA||$214K||3||2.5||1,793|
|4914 68th St Urbandale, IA||$195K||3||1.5||1,609|
|5011 68th St Urbandale, IA||$218K||3||3||1,758|
|4910 68th St Urbandale, IA||$188K||3||3||1,414|
|5015 68th St Urbandale, IA||$238K||3||2.5||2,261|
|4956 69th St Urbandale, IA||$213K||3||3||1,808|
|5019 68th St Urbandale, IA||$225K||3||2.5||1,788|
|4960 69th St Urbandale, IA||$187K||3||2.5||1,404|
|5023 68th St Urbandale, IA||$221K||3||4.01||1,796|
|4955 69th St Urbandale, IA||$195K||3||3||1,301|
|5027 68th St Urbandale, IA||$219K||3||2.5||1,795|
Nearby Schools in Urbandale
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!