4923 Tartan Hill Rd, Perry Hall, MD 211283 beds, 3 baths, 1,831 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The community is very quiet and keeps to themselves. Very friendly people that will never hesitate help you when you need it. Homeowners Association fee is $60 and is the lowest around and your money goes to helping the community look great and to special events like providing dumpsters for spring cleaning.
- Lot: 6,372 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- HOA Fee: $5
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $137
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Shed, House comes with Lawnmower
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,831 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 111800014428
- Zillow Home ID: 36221082
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4923 Tartan Hill Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 21128, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.3% less than in Perry Hall, and 54.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 21128 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Perry Hall.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21128 home values.
- 4921 Tartan Hill Rd Perry Hall, MD$221K--2848
- 4919 Tartan Hill Rd Perry Hall, MD$265K--2.51,724
- 1 Avonmore Ct Perry Hall, MD$252K--2.51,396
- 4901 Berryhill Cir Perry Hall, MD$198K--1.51,220
- 4903 Berryhill Cir Perry Hall, MD$226K321,840
- 4930 Tartan Hill Rd Perry Hall, MD$265K--21,724
- 4938 Berryhill Cir Perry Hall, MD$207K--2.51,220
- 4905 Berryhill Cir Perry Hall, MD$195K--1.51,220
- 4928 Berryhill Cir Perry Hall, MD$203K331,220
- 4907 Berryhill Cir Perry Hall, MD$198K--1.51,220
- 4909 Berryhill Cir Perry Hall, MD$203K--2.51,220
- 4911 Berryhill Cir Perry Hall, MD$196K--1.51,220
- 3 Avonmore Ct Perry Hall, MD$277K--2.51,676
- 4915 Berryhill Cir Perry Hall, MD$194K321,220
- 4925 Tartan Hill Rd Perry Hall, MD$267K--21,676
- 4917 Berryhill Cir Perry Hall, MD$202K--1.51,220
- 4900 Berryhill Cir Perry Hall, MD$202K--2.51,220
- 4902 Berryhill Cir Perry Hall, MD$197K--1.51,220
- 4904 Berryhill Cir Perry Hall, MD$195K321,220
- 4906 Berryhill Cir Perry Hall, MD$184K31.51,220
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!