- Lot: 7,187 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 78 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,157 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $60
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2013 for $175,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $105
- MLS #: A4113550
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 399 sqft
- View: Water
- Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Fees Required, Community Features \ Gated Community, Contract Status \ Financing, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Front Exposure \ East, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ In County, Location \ Street Paved, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Sarasota, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ Set Appointment, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active with Contract, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Private Utilities, Water Frontage \ Lake, Water View \ Lake
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,665 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1735622009
- Zillow Home ID: 80413693
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $230-358K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 34203 home values will rise 4% next year, compared to a 3.3% rise for Bradenton as a whole. Among 34203 homes, this home is 23.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 26.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34203, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.4% higher than in Bradenton, and 162.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34203 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bradenton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34203 home values.
|4920 58th Ter E Bradenton, FL||$338K||4||2||1,956|
|4928 58th Ter E Bradenton, FL||$306K||4||3||2,418|
|58th Ter E Bradenton, FL||$306K||4||2.5||2,418|
|4932 58th Ter E Bradenton, FL||$226K||3||2||2,013|
|4916 58th Ter E Bradenton, FL||$314K||3||2||1,758|
|4908 58th Ter E Bradenton, FL||$303K||3||2||1,677|
|5027 58th Ter E Bradenton, FL||$226K||3||2||1,705|
|4936 58th Ter E Bradenton, FL||$322K||5||2.5||3,161|
|5707 45th St E LOT 201 Bradenton, FL||$126K||--||1||1,248|
|5707 45th St E LOT 200 Bradenton, FL||$128K||2||2||1,400|
|4904 58th Ter E Bradenton, FL||$335K||4||2||1,935|
|4920 58th Ter E Bradenton, FL||$275K||--||--||--|
|5003 58th Ter E Bradenton, FL||$241K||5||3||--|
|5707 45th St E LOT 202 Bradenton, FL||$162K||2||2||1,620|
|5707 45th St E LOT 199 Bradenton, FL||$105K||--||1||1,070|
|4940 58th Ter E Bradenton, FL||$225K||4||2||2,013|
|5707 45th St E LOT 198 Bradenton, FL||$108K||--||1||1,064|
|4818 58th Ter E Bradenton, FL||$392K||4||2.5||2,373|
|4915 58th Ter E Bradenton, FL||$259K||4||2.5||2,337|
|4911 58th Ter E Bradenton, FL||$232K||3||2||2,042|
Nearby Schools in Bradenton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!