4925 Deborah St, Indianapolis, IN 462243 beds, 1 bath, 975 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 975 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 98
- Parcel #: 490619105052000901
- Zillow Home ID: 1302341
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4925 Deborah Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46224, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 71.2% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 7.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46224 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46224 home values.
- 3320 Chrysler St Indianapolis, IN$74K3--1,765
- 4935 Deborah St Indianapolis, IN$57K3--1,025
- 4930 Deborah St Indianapolis, IN$71K3--1,025
- 2 Tousley Ct Indianapolis, IN$73K3--1,440
- 4924 Deborah St Indianapolis, IN$63K31925
- 4936 Deborah St Indianapolis, IN$64K3--1,025
- 3325 Chrysler St Indianapolis, IN$79K512,004
- 4 Tousley Ct Indianapolis, IN$63K3--1,125
- 4941 Deborah St Indianapolis, IN$57K3--975
- 4918 Deborah St Indianapolis, IN$52K411,025
- 3319 Chrysler St Indianapolis, IN$70K4--1,417
- 4942 Deborah St Indianapolis, IN$65K321,145
- Chrysler St Indianapolis, IN$62K4--1,125
- 3313 Chrysler St Indianapolis, IN$86K31925
- 4929 W 34th St Indianapolis, IN$68K31975
- 4923 W 34th St Indianapolis, IN$107K321,525
- 4947 Deborah St Indianapolis, IN$83K3--1,555
- 6 Tousley Ct Indianapolis, IN$56K31925
- 4907 Deborah St Indianapolis, IN--Studio1975
- 4935 W 34th St Indianapolis, IN$56K3--1,025
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.