- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4925 E Desert Cove Ave UNIT 321, Scottsdale, AZ 852541 bed, 1 bath, 753 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $103,000
- Price/sqft: $137
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 753 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 16774148
- Zillow Home ID: 67805299
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4925 E Desert Cove Avenue UNIT 321
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Paradise Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 43.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.1% less than in Phoenix, and 132.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Valley home values.
- 4925 E Desert Cove Ave UNIT 221 Scottsdale, AZ$168K221,059
- 4925 E Desert Cove Ave UNIT 121 Scottsdale, AZ$169K221,059
- 4925 E Desert Cove Ave UNIT 222 Scottsdale, AZ$151K----1,059
- 4925 E Desert Cove Ave UNIT 122 Scottsdale, AZ$151K221,049
- 4925 E Desert Cove Ave UNIT 322 Scottsdale, AZ$102K----753
- 4925 E Desert Cove Ave UNIT 223 Scottsdale, AZ$101K----747
- 4925 E Desert Cove Ave UNIT 117 Scottsdale, AZ$160K221,059
- 4925 E Desert Cove Ave UNIT 217 Scottsdale, AZ$156K----1,059
- 4925 E Desert Cove Ave UNIT 317 Scottsdale, AZ$104K----753
- 4925 E Desert Cove Ave UNIT 120 Scottsdale, AZ$153K----1,059
- 4925 E Desert Cove Ave UNIT 220 Scottsdale, AZ$166K221,059
- 4925 E Desert Cove Ave UNIT 325 Scottsdale, AZ$102K----747
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292