4925 Elsa Rd, San Diego, CA 921202 beds, 2 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $360,000
- Price/sqft: $300
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Parcel #: 4612721100
- Zillow Home ID: 16986868
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4925 Elsa Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Grantville market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.9% higher than in San Diego, and 46.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Grantville home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Grantville home values.
- 4929 Elsa Rd San Diego, CA$455K321,125
- 4921 Elsa Rd San Diego, CA$442K311,102
- 4935 Elsa Rd San Diego, CA$390K21886
- 4915 Elsa Rd San Diego, CA$476K31.51,350
- 4941 Elsa Rd San Diego, CA$387K311,102
- 4930 Elsa Rd San Diego, CA$430K31.51,097
- 4924 Elsa Rd San Diego, CA$452K31.51,123
- 4909 Elsa Rd San Diego, CA$452K311,102
- 4936 Elsa Rd San Diego, CA$446K31.51,123
- 4920 Elsa Rd San Diego, CA$497K411,334
- 4947 Elsa Rd San Diego, CA$385K31.51,125
- 4942 Elsa Rd San Diego, CA$453K311,102
- 4914 Elsa Rd San Diego, CA$470K311,222
- 4905 Elsa Rd San Diego, CA$451K21850
- 4948 Elsa Rd San Diego, CA$455K321,097
- 4953 Elsa Rd San Diego, CA$427K311,354
- 4910 Elsa Rd San Diego, CA$458K311,096
- 4905 Twain Ave San Diego, CA$432K21975
- 4911 Twain Ave San Diego, CA$422K21886
- 4956 Waring Rd APT A San Diego, CA$192K11660
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!