4925 Hidden Dune Ct, San Diego, CA 921305 beds, 5 baths, 4,130 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Step through the gates into the Courtyard, enjoy the sounds of the Old World Fountains and see what this amazing Home has to offer. You are welcomed inside this beautiful Home where no detail has been forgotten! The Formal Entry greets you with custom Travertine flooring, Vaulted ceilings, open Formal Living and Dining Room, beautiful Tuscan styled fixtures and hardware throughout. Custom Wine Cellar with Travertine stone walls. Wonderful open floor plan featuring Family Room, Dining Area, and Kitchen all looking out on your Outdoor Oasis. Oversized 3 car Garage with Epoxy Flooring and Shelving.
Kitchen offers Granite, Stainless, Viking appliances, beautiful oversized Island, large walk-in Pantry, counter top Range - an entertainers delight! Enjoy your Family Room Bar and Fireplace or step outside and soak in the sun with your custom Pool and Waterfall, Spa, two Fountains, Dining Terrace area and built-in BBQ & Bar. Beautiful lush Landscaping and plenty of privacy. First floor Office/Den with custom built-in Bookcases and Desk with beautiful Hardwood Floors - open your office French doors and look out into your Backyard Retreat. First floor Bedroom with full Bath attached. First floor custom Laundry room with Granite counter tops and built-in cabinets.
Walk up your grandiose spiral Staircase for much more! Loft Area with built-in custom Bookshelves perfect for your Sitting Area. Grand Master Suite and Separate Retreat with Stone Fireplaces, Dual Balconies, His & Her Custom Closets, and a luxurious Travertine Bathroom with custom Spa Tub & Shower. All Bedroom Suites include custom closets, enjoy an abundance of Upgrades throughout this amazing home! All in the Prestigious Carmel Valley Sonoma Community and the Award Winning Del Mar School District.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $1,625,000
- Price/sqft: $393
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,130 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3044000500
- Zillow Home ID: 16771845
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4925 Hidden Dune Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Carmel Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.1% lower than in San Diego, and 34% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Carmel Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Carmel Valley home values.
- 4919 Hidden Dune Ct San Diego, CA$1.28M54.53,516
- 4929 Hidden Dune Ct San Diego, CA$1.31M43.53,221
- 12828 Stebick Ct San Diego, CA$1.42M65.53,964
- 4935 Hidden Dune Ct San Diego, CA$1.31M43.53,675
- 4915 Hidden Dune Ct San Diego, CA$1.32M43.53,221
- 12838 Stebick Ct San Diego, CA$1.26M43.53,221
- 4922 Hidden Dune Ct San Diego, CA$1.31M554,130
- 4928 Hidden Dune Ct San Diego, CA$1.28M54.53,516
- 4864 Bradshaw Ct San Diego, CA$1.36M554,130
- 12818 Stebick Ct San Diego, CA$1.26M43.53,508
- 4918 Hidden Dune Ct San Diego, CA$1.33M43.53,508
- 4932 Hidden Dune Ct San Diego, CA$1.21M43.53,508
- 4939 Hidden Dune Ct San Diego, CA$1.26M43.53,221
- 4905 Hidden Dune Ct San Diego, CA$1.38M554,130
- 4858 Bradshaw Ct San Diego, CA$1.35M54.53,516
- 4938 Hidden Dune Ct San Diego, CA$1.31M54.53,516
- 4874 Bradshaw Ct San Diego, CA$1.26M443,508
- 12848 Stebick Ct San Diego, CA$1.53M554,130
- 4906 Hidden Dune Ct San Diego, CA$1.36M54.53,516
- 12825 Stebick Ct San Diego, CA$1.25M43.53,221
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!