2 master bedrooms with baths and 2 great kitchens. Also has great rental potential. Upstairs has vaulted ceilings and a beautiful wood burning fireplace with separate dining area. The bathrooms and kitchens are updated with high quality materials. There is a large enclosed porch stretching across one side of the house overlooking the well maintained pool with water feature. Flooring is high quality wood laminate upstairs and ceramic tile downstairs. 3 bedrooms and 2 baths above and below a master bedroom, attached bath, kitchen and a great room. All bedrooms have spacious walk-in closets and/or closet systems. Downstairs can be used as entertainment, workout room, or an in-law suite. The A/C is 2 years new. Recently, new doors and high quality toilets were installed. Stucco was newly applied last year and painted. The inside of the house has also been recently painted with lovely and popular colors. The house is near "A" rated schools, the Pinellas trail, World Class beaches, shopping, restaurants, hospital and downtown Tarpon Springs with antique shops, restaurants and the Sponge Docks.
- Lot: 6,268 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- 285 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,931 all time views
- 41 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2011 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $96
- MLS #: U7704111
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Balcony\Sun Deck, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Street Parking, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Living Room\Great Room, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Island, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ In County, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ County Water, Utilities \ Electric, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Location \ Balcony, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Garage Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Last Status \ Active, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Sprinkler Meter, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Gunite\Concrete, Appliances Included \ Washer, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Interior Features \ Cathedral\Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Exterior Features \ Gutters \ Downspouts, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened, Exterior Features \ Screen\Covered Enclosure, Status \ Active with Contract, Additional Rooms \ Bonus Room, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Contract Status \ Appraisal, Fireplace Description \ Living Room, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning Fireplace, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Master Bath Features \ Shower No Tub, Kitchen Features \ Desk Built In, Pool Type \ Screen Enclosure, Pool Type \ Salt Water, Front Exposure \ East, Architectural Style \ Other, Pool Type \ Other Water Feature, HOA Common Assn \ Optional, Interior Layout \ Great Room, Utilities \ Public Water Available, Additional Rooms \ Inlaw \ Rental Apartment, Additional Rooms \ Double Master Bedroom, Community Features \ Water Access, Interior Layout \ L Dining, Community Features \ Maintenance Free, Exterior Features \ Wheelchair Accessible, Community Features \ Community Boat Ramp, Property Description \ Split Level, Office Primary Board ID \ Pinellas Suncoast, Water Access \ Gulf\Ocean, Water Access \ Canal - Saltwater, Community Features \ Private Boat Ramp, Water Extras \ Boat Ramp - Private
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,883 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 232715094200000060
- Zillow Home ID: 47152759
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $240-360K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 34683 home values will increase 5.7% next year, compared to a 5.4% increase for Palm Harbor as a whole. Among 34683 homes, this home is 39.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 19.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34683, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.8% higher than in Palm Harbor, and 70.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34683 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palm Harbor.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34683 home values.
|4912 Cardinal Trl Palm Harbor, FL||$234K||3||2||1,780|
|4940 Cardinal Trl Palm Harbor, FL||$246K||--||2||2,010|
|4977 W Breeze Cir Palm Harbor, FL||$321K||--||3.5||2,535|
|4981 W Breeze Cir Palm Harbor, FL||$307K||--||3.5||2,181|
|4898 Cardinal Trl Palm Harbor, FL||$306K||3||3||2,883|
|4954 Cardinal Trl Palm Harbor, FL||$248K||--||2||2,416|
|4973 W Breeze Cir Palm Harbor, FL||$310K||--||3.5||2,201|
|4953 W Breeze Cir Palm Harbor, FL||$299K||4||3||2,210|
|401 Flamingo Cir Palm Harbor, FL||$256K||4||3||2,456|
|4941 Cardinal Trl Palm Harbor, FL||$246K||4||2||2,175|
|4985 W Breeze Cir Palm Harbor, FL||$266K||3||2||1,953|
|4884 Cardinal Trl Palm Harbor, FL||$202K||4||3||1,364|
|4968 Cardinal Trl Palm Harbor, FL||$253K||--||2||2,184|
|4884 Cardinal Trl Palm Harbor, FL||$263K||--||--||--|
|4969 W Breeze Cir Palm Harbor, FL||$290K||--||3||1,998|
|4989 W Breeze Cir Palm Harbor, FL||$254K||--||2.5||1,953|
|405 Flamingo Cir Palm Harbor, FL||$190K||3||2||1,846|
|406 Oriole Cir Palm Harbor, FL||$181K||--||2||1,525|
|4885 Cardinal Trl Palm Harbor, FL||$243K||--||2||2,175|
|403 Oriole Cir Palm Harbor, FL||$164K||--||2||1,369|
Nearby Schools in Palm Harbor
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!