493 E Gravers Ln, Philadelphia, PA 191186 beds, 5 baths, 5,482 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1878
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $650,000
- Price/sqft: $119
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,482 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 96
- Parcel #: 091110200
- Zillow Home ID: 10212634
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 493 E Gravers Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Chestnut Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 87.7% less than in Philadelphia, and 86.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Chestnut Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Chestnut Hill home values.
- 495 E Gravers Ln Philadelphia, PA$796K524,796
- 491 E Gravers Ln Philadelphia, PA$882K84.56,114
- 8414 Stenton Ave Philadelphia, PA$673K----2,759
- 8415 Prospect Ave Philadelphia, PA$673K----2,106
- 408 E Gravers Ln Philadelphia, PA$484K422,573
- 8300-8302 Stenton Ave Philadelphia, PA$682K421,872
- 410 E Gravers Ln Philadelphia, PA$458K422,319
- 406 E Gravers Ln Philadelphia, PA$439K432,319
- 8400 Prospect Ave Philadelphia, PA$684K342,932
- 404 E Gravers Ln Philadelphia, PA$423K----2,319
- 500 Spring Ln Wyndmoor, PA$386K52.52,406
- 8311 Crittenden St Philadelphia, PA$456K52.52,676
- 8416 Stenton Ave Philadelphia, PA$680K322,970
- 501 E Gravers Ln Wyndmoor, PA$384K52.52,901
- 8308 Stenton Ave Philadelphia, PA$404K32.52,319
- 502 Spring Ln Wyndmoor, PA$429K432,901
- 8309 Crittenden St Philadelphia, PA$612K422,762
- 8427 Prospect Ave Philadelphia, PA$985K636,860
- 501 Spring Ln Wyndmoor, PA$760K62.54,082
- 325 E Gravers Ln Philadelphia, PA$588K322,170
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.