- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Views: 5,711 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard, Radiant
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $82,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $67
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial, LEAD_PAINT \ Certified Treated, LEAD_PAINT \ Yes, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, TERMS_FEATURE \ Lender Approval Required, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,226 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 030136
- Zillow Home ID: 66052627
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $134-185K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02861 home values will decrease 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.6% fall for Pawtucket as a whole. Among 02861 homes, this home is valued 9.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 44.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02861, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.6% less than in Pawtucket, and 21% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 02861 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pawtucket.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02861 home values.
|499 Grand Ave Pawtucket, RI||$182K||5||3||2,192|
|487 Grand Ave Pawtucket, RI||$153K||3||2||1,443|
|Grand Ave Pawtucket, RI||$180K||6||3||2,240|
|505 Grand Ave Pawtucket, RI||$180K||6||3||2,240|
|475 Grand Ave Pawtucket, RI||$186K||4||2||2,128|
|28 Madison St Pawtucket, RI||$173K||4||3||1,805|
|36 Madison St Pawtucket, RI||$128K||2||1||832|
|30 Madison St Pawtucket, RI||$143K||2||1||1,099|
|22 Madison St Pawtucket, RI||$149K||3||2||1,229|
|500 Grand Ave Pawtucket, RI||$152K||3||1.5||920|
|18 Madison St Pawtucket, RI||$168K||4||2||2,106|
|14 Madison St Pawtucket, RI||$124K||1||1||400|
|27 Madison St Pawtucket, RI||$194K||Studio||2||2,376|
|60 Cushman St Pawtucket, RI||$157K||--||--||--|
|19 Madison St Pawtucket, RI||$177K||6||2||2,248|
|474 Grand Ave Pawtucket, RI||$144K||3||1||1,000|
|35 Madison St Pawtucket, RI||$165K||3||2||1,539|
|38 Madison St Pawtucket, RI||$141K||2||1||1,210|
|12 Madison St Pawtucket, RI||$150K||3||1||1,328|
|60 Peckham St Pawtucket, RI||$166K||3||1||1,536|
Nearby Schools in Pawtucket
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!