493 Lovely St, Avon, CT 060017 beds, 5 baths, 4,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.76 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1800
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $410,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Security System
- View: Mountain
- Inground Pool, Lovely landscaped grounds, 2 completes wings, separate pool house, Unique
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 4,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3060493
- Zillow Home ID: 59012376
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 493 Lovely Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06001, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.8% less than in Avon, and 36.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06001 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Avon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06001 home values.
- 490 Lovely St Avon, CT$383K32.51,826
- 497 Lovely St Avon, CT$234K321,220
- 492 Lovely St Avon, CT$224K21994
- 486 Lovely St Avon, CT$264K411,464
- 500 Lovely St Avon, CT$240K311,498
- 503 Lovely St Avon, CT$294K32.52,123
- 484 Lovely St Avon, CT--------
- 485 Lovely St Avon, CT$325K32.51,838
- 482 Lovely St Avon, CT$312K321,864
- 501 Lovely St Avon, CT$312K32.52,072
- 8 Roaring Brook Rd Avon, CT$190K21696
- 504 Lovely St Avon, CT$215K31.51,080
- 507 Lovely St Avon, CT$416K33.53,108
- 5 Chevas Rd Avon, CT$336K32.51,954
- 2 Yorkshire Ln Avon, CT$251K322,182
- 157 Forge Dr Avon, CT$369K332,418
- 12 Roaring Brook Rd Avon, CT$254K421,470
- 11 Roaring Brook Rd Avon, CT$275K--11,716
- 10 Yorkshire Ln Avon, CT$305K32.51,741
- 9 Chevas Rd Avon, CT$331K32.51,838
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.