493 Massachusetts AveAPT 2, Boston, MA 02118
Sold on 10/26/12: $385,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:854 sq ft
- Lot:854 sqft
- Year Built:1899
- Last Sold:Oct 2012 for $385,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow408
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Parcel #W:09 P:00982 S:026
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count13
- Zillow Home ID59168331
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$498,863||$459K – $534K||+$30,505||$584||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,759/mo||$2.4K – $3.2K/mo||-$16||$3.23||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts South End home values will increase 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.5% rise for Boston as a whole. Among South End homes, this home is valued 19.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 35.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31% less than in Boston, and 78.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
Neighborhood for 493 Massachusetts Avenue APT 2
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Hurley K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.2 mi
- Blackstone Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Orchard Gardens K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.6 mi
- Madison Park Technical Vocational HS (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Snowden Int'L High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.7 mi
- O'Bryant School Math/Science (assigned) 7-12 & ungraded 0.7 mi
- Dearborn Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.8 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005