493 Timber Ridge Dr APT 106, Carol Stream, IL 601882 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,003 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, On street
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Tennis Court
- Guest parking, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Floor size: 1,003 sqft
- Unit floor #: 106
- Zillow Home ID: 2108012859
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 493 Timber Ridge Drive APT 106
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60188, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.9% higher than in Carol Stream, and 385.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60188 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Carol Stream.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60188 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292